Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue-Butler Undisputed Clash To Land At Ariake Arena in Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue-Butler Undisputed Clash To Land At Ariake Arena in Tokyo

The first undisputed bantamweight championship clash in more than 50 years now has a home. The December 13 four-belt unification clash between Naoya Inoue and Paul Butler will land at Ariake Arena in Tokyo, event promoter Ohashi Promotions revealed during a press conference Thursday morning. The location reveal comes nearly two months after the fight was secured.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The first undisputed bantamweight championship clash in more than 50 years now has a home
    This statement if very debatable, John Riel Casimero was stripped on questionable grounds. It's sad to think that Naoya Inoue might leave 118 without facing the former and arguably rightful WBO champion.

This is a hollow victory and achievement for the 'Monster', saying that as a fan. Paul Butler is a bum, like Jamie McDonald.

Comment

Butler gets splattered in 2

Comment

Originally posted by Drainium-Dees-Nuts View Post

This statement if very debatable, John Riel Casimero was stripped on questionable grounds. It's sad to think that Naoya Inoue might leave 118 without facing the former and arguably rightful WBO champion.

This is a hollow victory and achievement for the 'Monster', saying that as a fan. Paul Butler is a bum, like Jamie McDonald.
        The man literally had to sit in a sauna for 2 days to sweat off enough body fat to make it down to 118lbs he’s not a bantam anymore which is why the belt was taken off him he can’t fight in the division. It’s a shame they didn’t fight 2 years ago when Casimero could still make the weight but instead Inoue is going to clean out the fighters that can make weight and be undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post

The man literally had to sit in a sauna for 2 days to sweat off enough body fat to make it down to 118lbs he’s not a bantam anymore which is why the belt was taken off him he can’t fight in the division. It’s a shame they didn’t fight 2 years ago when Casimero could still make the weight but instead Inoue is going to clean out the fighters that can make weight and be undisputed
          How a man wants to make the weight is his prerogative, as long as he is not doping I don't care. I'm not going to strip Errol Spence jr. for coming down from 190 because he is trying to cut the weight in a sauna when there is a potential for an undisputed clash vs. Terence Crawford, that is BS by the BBBofC.

Comment

I know it's a unification but I find the opponent very underwhelming.

Comment

Inoue (23-0, 20KOs) is one of the most under rated boxers fighting at this point. He has it all! If he were an American or European fighter this kid would be called special by everyone. He should be in the top 5 pound for pound also not that the BS matter. Why is the world sleeping on this kid, he's poised, well balanced has power counters well and is mean! I just hope he start to get his just due.

Comment

This is actually a mismatch.Inoue should have just moved up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGSD View Post
                  This is actually a mismatch.Inoue should have just moved up in weight.
                  And miss out on the $$$ because it could be a mismatch.
                  Pretty sure Butler could use the $$$ and fancies his chances even if you and I think otherwise.

Comment

How is a fighter regularly rated in the top 3 in pound for pound lists underrated?

Looking forward to him closing out his bantamweight reign in explosive fashion, because there's some epic fights at 122 for him. Inoue v Akmadaliev or Fulton would be amazing. Will be interesting to see how far the Monster's power goes up.

Comment

Working...
                    X