Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Warns Zepeda: When I Drop People - I Finish Them Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis Warns Zepeda: When I Drop People - I Finish Them Off!

A recharged Regis Prograis insists he will not repeat the big mistake he made the last time he was world champion - taking it for granted.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be a good fight but on ppv.....

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      This should be a good fight but on ppv.....
      Well, it depends on the price (20-40$) since this actually a pretty good fight, but MarvNation is not that well known so I doubt they can match make any big names on the undercard. They shouldn't had made it PPV.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post

Well, it depends on the price (20-40$) since this actually a pretty good fight, but MarvNation is not that well known so I doubt they can match make any big names on the undercard. They shouldn't had made it PPV.
        If it is cheap enough no problem. Back in the day they had 20-30 ppv. I think I paid 19.95 for a comeback fight of Holyfield vs Mercer.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

If it is cheap enough no problem. Back in the day they had 20-30 ppv. I think I paid 19.95 for a comeback fight of Holyfield vs Mercer.
          Hopefully since this is a small promotion compared to PBC/Showtime they won't go overboard. But to be honest If it is only that fight to watch and the price is above 30$ I wouldn't watch it. They need to make up for by putting other well known fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post

Hopefully since this is a small promotion compared to PBC/Showtime they won't go overboard. But to be honest If it is only that fight to watch and the price is above 30$ I wouldn't watch it. They need to make up for by putting other well known fighters.
            A decent undercard will have future event like this sell moderately.

Comment

A decent undercard will have future event like this sell moderately.
              MarvNation would benefit more if they weren't focused on making this a priced event, this is such a big opportunity for them, yet this will likely flop.

From what I read they actually promoted talent in the past like Marvin Hagler, Arturo Gatti and recently Jaron Ennis.

Comment

Two basic fighters.. nothing special to see here

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Two basic fighters.. nothing special to see here
                  I tend to agree, except that they seem fairly evenly matched, so that could make for a good fight.

Comment

Prograis Warns Zepeda: When I Drop People - I Finish Them Off!

thats what she said

Comment

Working...
                    X