Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri Says He Was Struck By Benn's Physical Transformation Between Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri Says He Was Struck By Benn's Physical Transformation Between Fights

The signs were all there, according to Chris Algieri Jr. In response to the news of Conor Benn's recent positive drug test, the longtime 140-pound contender from Long Island revealed that he had plenty of suspicions that the hard-charging welterweight was skirting the rules ahead of their own match-up last December at Echo Arena in Liverpool, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He told me, she told me? Look, nobody told you because I and eveveryone was surprised he was on peds. And nobody told us until 2 days before fight so I'm jealous if someone informed you months ago. I wish they told me fight was being cancelled weeks ago so I wouldn't put my life on hold anticipating match for no reason.
    Come on who told you then, his ped dealer or something, who wanted to supply you with drug also at a discounted price?
    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-11-2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Benn has been juiced out of his eyeballs ever since he went life and death with that French binman
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sourBUM View Post
        Benn has been juiced out of his eyeballs ever since he went life and death with that French binman
        This is the whole show.

Algeri's imagining a transformation specific to this particular time, but (1) Benn didn't look terribly different vs Granados, (2) putting on muscle mass in 16 hard weeks of training isn't impossible without 'roids, and (3) Benn's post-fight interviews have been barely comprehensible, testosterone-fuelled aggro against interviewers for a few years.

Comment

I fail to see a way out here for Benn other than a lengthy suspension now that the test results have been requested by ukad .Who along with the board have the means to impose a ban . There's always going to be boxers like Agieri and other ex .opponents coming forward to try and cover their loss , right or wrong. The stink will stick around for this young kid and don't think the promoters who's backtracking came far too late will get off either.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg paulf paulf like this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            I fail to see a way out here for Benn other than a lengthy suspension now that the test results have been requested by ukad .Who along with the board have the means to impose a ban . There's always going to be boxers like Agieri and other ex .opponents coming forward to try and cover their loss , right or wrong. The stink will stick around for this young kid and don't think the promoters who's backtracking came far too late will get off either.
            And by lengthy suspension, you mean 6 months? So he'll miss one fight, big deal.
            Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

This is what happens when you cheat - you've handed anyone who cares to discredit anything you've done the knife. And they're more than happy to twist it in.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg -Kev- -Kev- like this.

Comment

Benn should have consulted Barry Bonds or Lance Armstrong since they never failed a drug test. They were only snitched on. If you’re gonna cheat, you gotta be smart about it.

Comment

These cowards cheat on roids then scream racism.

Comment

According to boxing fans Algieri was juiced to the eyeballs too since everyone is. Benn only leveled the playing field by being on juice himself.
                    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X