Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan-Karim Guerfi Set For December 10 in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan-Karim Guerfi Set For December 10 in Belfast

Michael Conlan will once again fight on familiar soil as he works towards another title shot. The two-time Olympian and 2012 Bronze medalist is set for his third fight as he will face France's Karim Guerfi. The scheduled ten-round featherweight bout is set to take place on December 10 at The SSE Arena in Conlan's hometown of Belfast, Northern Ireland.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-11-2022, 09:52 AM.

Does Conlan have any fans here? Such a boring fighter

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
      He was literally apart of perhaps the best fight of the year

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
        I know his biggest fan is little Sid-knee. He hypes him up so it looks better for Leigh Wood, the paper champ at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

He was literally apart of perhaps the best fight of the year
          That's a fact, he was a part of perhaps the best fight of the year.
          Not only that he laid it all out in that fight, I've got the world of respect for Conlan.
          What's more he's still trying to win the title even after the scary stoppage that he suffered.
          That take's gut's, and shear will to walk back into a ring, after having to be carried out of a ring.
          Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            I know his biggest fan is little Sid-knee. He hypes him up so it looks better for Leigh Wood, the paper champ at 126.
            I've never hyped him up. He's a decent fringe level fighter. I haven't said anything to contradict this. But it's nice to see i'm not off your mind at any point in time. It's cute.

Oh, and the paper champ is Leo as he hasn't defended for 3 and a half years. He shouldn't have any version of the WBA title by law.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I've never hyped him up. He's a decent fringe level fighter. I haven't said anything to contradict this. But it's nice to see i'm not off your mind at any point in time. It's cute.

Oh, and the paper champ is Leo as he hasn't defended for 3 and a half years. He shouldn't have any version of the WBA title by law.
              He's a euro bum just like Leigh Wood. Once again I lured you in lmao I knew you would come look for your step-dad, I own your soul.

Comment

Working...
              X