Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Visa Issue Almost Made Adames Pull Out Of Montiel Fight; Daughter Died During Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Visa Issue Almost Made Adames Pull Out Of Montiel Fight; Daughter Died During Camp

CARSON, California - Carlos Adames almost didn't make it to Los Angeles in time to weigh in for the impressive victory that made him the WBC interim middleweight champion and the mandatory challenger for Jermall Charlo's 160-pound title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big credit to Adams mental fortitude in going through all this and coming out with a very dominant win.
    drablj drablj Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

No one gives a fuk.
      You're hyping this bum up just bcs he's Charlo's next opponent.
      No GGG for PBC, I guess.

Comment

BIG respect, Adames is a beast and the moron that commented no one cares? Apparently Montiel's people had your attitude and look where their fighter wound up....

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          No one gives a fuk.
          No GGG for PBC, I guess.
          Wow bit distasteful don't you think? the guy is most likely is in the sport to provide a better life for his family losing one of your reasons to participate in said sport and still continuing should be applauded...regardless of your opinion on him being "hyped" for Charlo or not.

These guys give their all in the ring for our entertainment sadly sometimes their lives... your petty bro.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            No one gives a fuk.
            No GGG for PBC, I guess.
            Takes a real dirtbag to say that...

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post

Takes a real dirtbag to say that...
              You may be more right than you know.
              https://neurosciencenews.com/drk-triad-trolling-18825/
              Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

That explains why he was able to easily destroy his opponent. I remember thinking that 40-1 underdog James “Buster” Douglas was going to be the next KO1 victim of “Iron” Mike Tyson and I didn’t bother to watch the fight. i learned later that Douglas had lost his mother and appeared to take all that emotion and focus it toward Tyson. That night Douglas would have beaten any heavyweight in history because his mind was in an untouchable place. Having the size and strength advantage over Tyson clearly helped, along with the rage and focus, to create a perfect storm for defeat. When a man loses someone close to him yet still goes through training for a fight, his opponent better raise his game because you’re going in there with someone who’s going to take that rage out on you.

Comment

Sorry to hear that about him. It takes some strong mental fortitude to put that in the back of his brain and continue with the fight.

Comment

I was surprised by the look i saw in his eyes at the end of the fight, now I get it. Condolences to him and his family. This is why people should remember that freedom of speach isn't freedom from consequences, imagine what someone going through this could unleash.. That stoppage says it all and it was a regulated fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X