Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Delfine Persoon To Return On November 13 on Mayweather-Deji Undercard In Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Delfine Persoon To Return On November 13 on Mayweather-Deji Undercard In Dubai

Delfine Persoon will once again appear in supporting capacity to a Floyd Mayweather exhibition match. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the former lightweight champion--now campaigning at junior lightweight--will return to the ring on November 13 at Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Belgium's Persoon will face Germany's Ikram Kerwat in a scheduled ten-round junior lightweight contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Had no clue that Floyd had another exhibition but good that Person gets another fight. I'd favor her to beat the Korean Titleist if they end up in the ring together.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Delfine Persoon will once again appear in supporting capacity to a Floyd Mayweather exhibition match. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the former lightweight champion--now campaigning at junior lightweight--will return to the ring on November 13 at Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Belgium's Persoon will face Germany's Ikram Kerwat in a scheduled ten-round junior lightweight contest.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      ———-
      Stay tuned for PAC to fight Floyd’s left overs in March 2023

Comment

• Please enter a message with at least 5 characters

Comment

Originally posted by Drainium-Dees-Nuts View Post
          • Please enter a message with at least 5 characters
          Yo, not hating the name, but what's with the rebrand?

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Yo, not hating the name, but what's with the rebrand?
            denium , was clowning, calling himself 1SourBum. I clapped back, and he changed his name and been ducking me since. On a side note, the board is messed up again; now I don't receive notifications when someone goutes me. So in case I don't reply, you all know.

Comment

denium , was clowning, calling himself 1SourBum. I clapped back, and he changed his name and been ducking me since. On a side note, the board is messed up again; now I don't receive notifications when someone goutes me. So in case I don't reply, you all know.
              It appears to be fixed now, i just got a notification for your quote.

Your new name sucks, 10-8 round to me.

Comment

Objectively speaking, its quite amazing that it took 12 years for someone to come up with this one
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=1sourBUM;n31602086]

Your new name sucks, 10-8 round to me.'
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1sourBUM View Post

Your new name sucks, 10-8 round to me.
                    I declare victory, we all seen you change your name. You fell for my trap, you were worried that Bighitlerpump was going to disable the feature to change your handle. Little did you know denium, I'm about to get my mod perks; then I'll ban your ass!

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Objectively speaking, its quite amazing that it took 12 years for someone to come up with this one
                    1inchC0ck is the best one. Altssucks, is petero, I'm going to ban him to.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X