Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis, Jose Zepeda Plan For PPV War at Dignity Health Sports Park

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis, Jose Zepeda Plan For PPV War at Dignity Health Sports Park

Two of Boxing's best junior welterweights, Home ranked Jose 'Chon' Zepeda, (35-2, 27 KO's), of LaPuente, CA and Forum ranked, former world champion Regis 'Rougarou' Prograis, (27-1, 23 KOs) of New Orleans, LA will battle for the vacant WBC super lightweight world championship over 12-rounds on Saturday, November 26 at 'The War Grounds', Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA and broadcast live on Pay-Per-View, it was announced today.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

I expect it to be a good fight, but PPV? Sure, it's for a belt, but neither guy has a belt. I will protest this by watching it for free.

Comment

A main event with real stakes, certainly not a PBC PPV then. However they need to stack that undercard to make this a success. I like the main event but if the undercard stinks I don't see myself paying for this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
        I expect it to be a good fight, but PPV? Sure, it's for a belt, but neither guy has a belt. I will protest this by watching it for free.
        ^^This is pretty funny!

I think it’s ppv because they were unable to get a major network to pick it up and pay the broadcasting fee. When that’s the case, have no choice but to do independent ppv.

Comment

Triller 2.0 unfortunately

Comment

Ill pay 15 bucks for this fight, event. It's Stub hub, it will probably be a war.

Comment

Who’s promoting/televising this?

Some unexpected party won the purse bid didn’t they?

Comment

Barnburner for sure. Close enough for me to forego paying for the ppv and attend live,best outdoor venue for boxing bar none.

Comment

Congrats on killing this fight with the PPv tag!! Idiotic. I agree it’s a real fight the ppv tag just lost some interest from me which imo is killing the sport smh as a fan I refuse to pay because these greedy promoters aren’t getting a dime from me!! This how I’m making a statement about the sport I love,I’ll catch up with the highlights and read the Bscene article for the context which what I always do. This sport always shoots itself in the foot I’m not surprised, supporting the boxers financially is the promoter job, I’m keeping my money for my damn bills!! Great job killing the fight. Fight won’t happen if it’s triller I don’t understand how they’re allowed to promote smh, it’ll be a ****showin
                  Last edited by Slip jab; 10-10-2022, 04:08 PM.
                  Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Was just there for the fundora ocampo fight. Always a great time there. Venue is small so even the cheapest seats get you a really good view. Might have to go to this one too. Really like both guys but gona have to rock with zepeda. This will be a great fight
                    Roj Roj LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X