Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora 'Wouldn't Be Surprised' If Tszyu Beats Charlo; Favors Charlo, 'A Harder Hitter'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora 'Wouldn't Be Surprised' If Tszyu Beats Charlo; Favors Charlo, 'A Harder Hitter'

CARSON, California - Now that Sebastian Fundora has won what amounted to a fight that kept him busy before he gets his title shot, the undefeated Fundora hopes his next bout comes against the winner between Jermell Charlo and Tim Tszyu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sebastian Fundora knows Tim is going to maul Jermell Charlo. I'm going to be laughing my ass off when Charla realizes that his best shots are not doing a damn thing.

Comment

I just can’t see tszyu winning that, there isn’t one thing they tszyu does better than Charlo
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drainium-Dees-Nuts View Post

Sebastian Fundora knows Tim is going to maul Jermell Charlo. I'm going to be laughing my ass off when Charla realizes that his best shots are not doing a damn thing.
        He'll be on the canvas looking for his mouthpiece if he tries to patiently measure power shots on Charlo. Fundora is going to find out Charlo has better defense, a better boxer, and a far superior puncher to Lubin.

2-0-2kos Charlo

Neither of these dudes is ready. Surprised Haymon isn't protecting Fundora. He must be from the Caribbean or Central America, not Mexican. .

Comment

Originally posted by Drainium-Dees-Nuts View Post

When have you EVER seen Charlo even close to being MAULED???
          NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

When have you EVER seen Charlo even close to being MAULED???
            Exactly!! Never!! Wishful thinking Charlo will steamroll him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              I just can’t see tszyu winning that, there isn’t one thing they tszyu does better than Charlo
              I can't see it either but I didn't see Castaņo giving problems either. Castaņo is massively underrated though IMO. I guess it comes down to how much Tszyu can apply effective pressure and keep Charlo on the backfoot

Comment

Ive said when the fight was announced Tszyu will cause the upset of the year and win a unanimous decision. Tszyu is so underestimated and will surprise alot of critics. I hope there's no controversial judging.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

I can't see it either but I didn't see Castaņo giving problems either. Castaņo is massively underrated though IMO. I guess it comes down to how much Tszyu can apply effective pressure and keep Charlo on the backfoot
                  Those Charlo-Costano fights were damn near fights of the year candidates, especially the rematch. I thought Charlo was lucky to win that first one and he came back and ended it emphatically. Costano is very underrated and I want to see him
                  come back and make another run for it. Love to see rugged Argentines in boxing, they come to scrap

Comment

I could be wrong but I think it's a bad matchup for Tszyu (and also Fundora for that matter). Both are aggressive and have defensive lapses, which exactly what Charlo is looking for so he can unload a nasty counter.

Charlo had issues with Harrison because Super Bad is defensively responsible. I thought Harrison was incredibly successful until he gassed im the late rounds, got complacent and got stopped.
                    TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X