Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora 'Wanted To Excite The Fans' With Performance Against Ocampo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora 'Wanted To Excite The Fans' With Performance Against Ocampo

By Corey Erdman - Sebastian Fundora learned to fight in a boxing ring set up in the family backyard. To this day, it's where he prepares for his fights with his father Freddy and sister Gabriela. At 6'6" and 154 pounds, he looks even taller in this environment, his head towering over top of the cactuses that surround the yard in Coachella and looming amongst the palm trees, a monster preparing for battle in the desert.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm a fan of anybody who enters a fight with a hypothesis.

Comment

Heavyweight champion in the making
      TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Can will all agree that using the terms “fanboy” and “casual” to look smart or win an argument only makes you look stupid?
        TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Omg!! Personally I’m a huge fan of the towering inferno, such an interesting fighter who completely breaks the mold and that adds to his appeal, Sampson did it again!!! found a gem!! He has a way of discovering world class talent. If I had a favorite promoter I’d bk Sampson, along with my favorite trainer in Ishmal Salas, I root hard for his boxers. Sampson has an eye for talent so I pay attention because he manages world beaters

Comment

I really like Fundora’s attitude both in and out of the ring. He’s very well spoken and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. His work rate lets me know that he’s a hard worker in the gym. His offensive output is very good, but his defense seems to be lacking at times—almost as if he loses concentration. He showed vulnerability in his fight against Lubin, but he managed to get the job done and put a beating on Lubin in the process. I wonder how Fundora would handle Castaņo. They’re both high volume punchers with a Dan-friendly style. Another great test for Fundora would be against Hurd. Charlo has his hands full against mandatories. That’s what happens when you’re the man of the division. Considering that he gets past Tszyu, which I’m sure he will, I’d like to see Fundora get his shot next. He’s earned his shot at the title and will give Charlo all he could handle. Junior middleweight is undoubtedly one of the deepest divisions in boxing.
            No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
              I really like Fundora’s attitude both in and out of the ring. He’s very well spoken and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. His work rate lets me know that he’s a hard worker in the gym. His offensive output is very good, but his defense seems to be lacking at times—almost as if he loses concentration. He showed vulnerability in his fight against Lubin, but he managed to get the job done and put a beating on Lubin in the process. I wonder how Fundora would handle Castaņo. They’re both high volume punchers with a Dan-friendly style. Another great test for Fundora would be against Hurd. Charlo has his hands full against mandatories. That’s what happens when you’re the man of the division. Considering that he gets past Tszyu, which I’m sure he will, I’d like to see Fundora get his shot next. He’s earned his shot at the title and will give Charlo all he could handle. Junior middleweight is undoubtedly one of the deepest divisions in boxing.
              Fundora vs castano??? Honestly I love it, Brian has a great engine and brings pressure! I’d like to see fundora get that match up, he’s in an interesting phase in his career, we know he’s talented but now we wanna see how he does against different styles, I think he beats BC down as well as Hurd who’s not as good as he once was plus he’s inactive lately, he’s just sitting around waiting for an up n comer to get his scalp, that’d be a great name for fundoras reseme’
              Last edited by Slip jab; 10-10-2022, 06:04 AM.
              VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtrucker View Post
                Can will all agree that using the terms “fanboy” and “casual” to look smart or win an argument only makes you look stupid?
                Yes, we can say that about all ad hominem attacks, but who said that in this thread?

Comment

I think Fundo took his foot off the gas. He was smart enough to take a knee when he got hurt, maybe he plays hide the bomb too.

Comment

One thing I really like about Fundora: he's still growing

Comment

Working...
                    X