Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames: I Hope The Big Names at 160 Have The Courage To Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames: I Hope The Big Names at 160 Have The Courage To Face Me!

Carson, California - Hard-hitting contender Carlos Adames (22-1, 17 KOs) captured the vacant interim-WBC middleweight title with a vicious third-round TKO over Mexico's Juan Macias Montiel (23-6-2, 23 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Makes Jermall Charlo look bad for going life and death with Montiel.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I’m a Charlo fan and I agree. I hope they fight.

Comment

Jermall got lots of in-house fights to choose from. Benavidez, Lara, Plant, Adames, Morrell... No reason to stay sitting on the shelf.

Comment

I hope that the big names do fight you, because you've moved into position to challenge the, and should get big payday fight's.
          Although I didn't see Montiel as a big threat to you, it was still a good win for you to keep your career moving in the right direction.

Comment

Charlo has nowhere to run now ,surrounded both at 60-68 all in house rivals ,fights that shouldn't be hard to make unless he keeps avoiding em. Charlo better man up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Mall been looking bad with his selection of opponents. Derevyanchenko was respectable but other than that, man…need to fight andrade already OR adames. Those are two available at 160. Or move to 168 for some of that plant/ benavidez action. Damn do something!
              ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

I must admit that I was amazingly surprised by Adames' performance. He brought the dog out. Something that I didn't think he had in him but he proved me wrong and just to think; Jermall Charlo had to go the distance with this guy Juan Macias Montiel. I would love to see him get a title shot soon! What a dominating performance?
                illpapi illpapi likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X