Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: I'm The WBC Mandatory, I Earned My Spot, We'll See What Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: I'm The WBC Mandatory, I Earned My Spot, We'll See What Happens

Unbeaten super welterweight Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora defended his Interim-WBC super welterweight Title with a dominant and entertaining unanimous decision over Mexico's courageous Carlos Ocampo Saturday night from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fundora is gonna be waiting awhile.

The IBF dude is next for jermell after tszyu unless they pay him step aside money again or jermell vacates that title

Comment

Fundora definitely earned his mandatory spot at a title shot, he's got some real decent win's on his record.
      We will see just how good the Preying Mantis really is in the near future ( next 2 or 3 fight's ), the dude can flat out fight.
      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Fundora definitely earned his mandatory spot at a title shot, he's got some real decent win's on his record.
        We will see just how good the Preying Mantis really is in the near future ( next 2 or 3 fight's ), the dude can flat out fight.
        I'm a fan of the kid too

Comment

Fundora is a good fighter but he did 12 rounds with Ocampo that spence eliminated in one round spence rises to 154lb and takes control of the division​

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'm a fan of the kid too
            I wasn't a fan in the begging, I thought he looked frail but he earned my respect with his disfigurement of Lubin.
            I mean he had to gut it out, and he really really tee'd off on the poor hapless Lubin, who's a damn good fighter in his own right.
            Last edited by Boricua181; 10-09-2022, 12:06 PM.
            Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

I wasn't a fan in the begging, I thought he looked frail but he earned my respect with his disfigurement of Lubin.
              I mean he had to gut it out, and he really really tee'd off on the poor hapless Lubin, who's a damn good fighter in his own right.
              Claro que si. Very good inside game despite being a tall lanky fighter.

Comment

Fundora has a really good jab and is an accurate puncher, but his lack of defense and his inability to set traps, makes him look like an ordinary boxer. I just don't see him getting and being on top very long, at all. It's a good thing, however, that the 154 weight class is weak.

Comment

Working...
                X