No announcement yet.

Klitschko-Arreola: Chavez, Morales, Ruelas Back Chris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko-Arreola: Chavez, Morales, Ruelas Back Chris

LOS ANGELES – Throughout history there have been scores of outstanding Mexican boxers who have held world titles in various weight classes, most notably, between 118 pounds to 135 pounds, while fighting their way to worldwide stardom. But amazingly, the storied history of Mexican warriors and the heavyweight division has never produced any boxer of Mexican descent who has won a world championship in the heaviest of divisions. [details]

arreola could bring all those guys in the ring with him and he is still getting kod. another mexican bites the dust

Comment

If Arreola can beat Vit, then Mexico has trumped what John Ruiz was able to accomplish because Holy was on his last legs.

Comment

Arreola will be VIT!!!! 1234

Comment

ahhh man.... were gonna see fireworks this sat!!!!!!!!
          JUST 1 PUNCH could END the fight.. lol...

it would be great 4 mexican boxing...

Comment

I dont like when people pick a guy based on nationality.

Comment

War Arreola

Comment

I'd like to see Arreola beat Vitali but I j ust cant see it happening. The heavyweight division sucks with the Klits in it.

Comment

i'm sorry but chris had a better chance winning against wlad then vitaly!!! vitaly is the truth. he will KO chris in a tough fight, somewhere bout 9-10 rounds. the jab will hurt chris. he will win a tittle just not now against vitaly.

Comment

come on arreola i got 4k ridin on you haha get it done

Comment

Working...
                    X