Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox Is Anxious To Move Up The Welterweight Ladder With A Win Over Mean Machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mykal Fox Is Anxious To Move Up The Welterweight Ladder With A Win Over Mean Machine

There was a sense of relief that resided over Mykal Fox when he was initially given the call. Following his recent trip to the ring, a highly controversial unanimous decision defeat at the hands of Gabriel Maestre in August of 2021, Fox returned to the drawing board while working tirelessly on his craft.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets get this bagggggg FOX!!!

Comment

Mr Themistode isn't strong on the English language to be kind. Words like Panacea, Pernicious, Pragmatic & Revered don't mean what he seems to think they mean.

Comment

I did laugh at 'Egidijus Kavaliauskas .... one of the welterweight division’s more recognizable names'. I dunno, maybe I'm being dumb but I find that name almost as difficult to recognise as to pronounce!

Comment

The winner of this fight is a huge step up for Boots Ennis compared to any of the guys he fought on his record. That is of course if the fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            The winner of this fight is a huge step up for Boots Ennis compared to any of the guys he fought on his record. That is of course if the fight gets made.
            Vergil Ortiz is being moved much better

Comment

Working...
            X