Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel: I Would Come Out On Top If I Had A Chance To Fight Munguia Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montiel: I Would Come Out On Top If I Had A Chance To Fight Munguia Again

LOS ANGELES - Jermall Charlo isn't the only opponent Juan Macias Montiel wants to fight again. The Mexican middleweight contender hopes that a victory over Carlos Adames on Saturday night leads him to a rematch with countryman Jaime Munguia. There ordinarily would be no need for a second Munguia-Montiel bout because
    [Click Here To Read More]

He doesn't let his hands go enough to topple the elite fighters. Tonight will show if he takes a leap forward, or back.

Comment

Mungia did you like you were lil bro..

hush up and keep the young gawd name out ya mouf chump

Comment

Montiel is, I believe, the guy who gave Jermall a phobia of ever returning in the ring again.
        Fight was not close, but Montiel had moments that even Charlo admitted were tough.
        So now Jermall hasn't been back in the ring for over a year now since the fight.
        Seemed to have given him a lesson that even cherrypicks could stall the hype train.
        He won't go back unless it's the Ginger Kid that is in front of him.

Looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Working...
        X