Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Wants GGG, Charlo, Plant or Benavidez After Montiel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Wants GGG, Charlo, Plant or Benavidez After Montiel

Carlos "Caballo Bronco" Adames can't wait to face Juan Macias Montiel on Saturday night. The two middleweights will square off at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California on the Sebastian Fundora-Carlos Ocampo undercard that will be televised by Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Be careful what you wish or ask for, those boxer's your calling out are like the four horseman of the apocalypse for you, as far as your boxing career is concerned.

Comment

Is this fight a foregone conclusion in favor of this Adames fella?
      He talks like it is. He's been cocky since his points victory over Derev,
      who was already a left over of Jacobs, GGG and Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Be careful what you wish or ask for, those boxer's your calling out are like the four horseman of the apocalypse for you, as far as your boxing career is concerned.
        You really believe that? I mean if you're talking Benavidez and Plant I could see your point but the way ggg fought last I wouldn't call him none of that. And Charlo is good but leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

You really believe that? I mean if you're talking Benavidez and Plant I could see your point but the way ggg fought last I wouldn't call him none of that. And Charlo is good but leaves a lot to be desired.
          You know what brother you've made an educated point in your assessment of GGG, and Charlo, but let me give you something to think about.
          GGG didn't do so bad against Canelo, seeing as this fight happened 4 year's past it's prime, and GGG was 40, and coming on at the end as the younger Canelo started tiring from their fight.
          As far as Charlo is concerned he's hurting his career with all of those legal issue's, fighting with his family, or other's in restaurant's, or night club's, instead of fighting in the ring.
          So you might be right when it comes to GGG, and Charlo, one due to his age, and the other do to his emotional instability, but both of these fighter's appear to have a few more good fight's left in them.
          illpapi illpapi likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X