Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Believes That Being At 154 Will Force Him To Show More Of His Boxing Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Believes That Being At 154 Will Force Him To Show More Of His Boxing Skills

Danny Garcia felt no need to tinker with a winning formula. When the Philadelphia native initially turned pro in 2007, his first five opponents failed to hold up to his pernicious power. As he continued to have success at 140-pounds, Garcia (37-3, 21 KOs) rose his arms in triumph as fighters such as
    [Click Here To Read More]

He did a very good fight from start to finish, I think he got better
    Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

He made his last opponent look like dog poo, look forward to see where he goes next.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Why would he do anything at meaningful at 54 when he was useless at 47, he's more then likely there for name recognition for the good Charlo.

Comment

I like D.G. but this Lara catch-weight crap is ridiculous. there's great fightd at 154 like Losario, Lubin, Harrison, Castano, Teixeira, Gallimore and Sergio Garcia
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan El_Feo El_Feo like this.

Comment

I like D.G. but this Lara catch-weight crap is ridiculous. There's great fights at 154 like Rosario, Lubin, Harrison, Castano, Teixeira, Gallimore and Sergio Garcia:boxing

Comment

Danny, if you're out there, please, please listen to me. As someone who is NOT a Lara fan, I advise you to stay as far away from Lara as you possibly can. It's a terrible, possibly the worst fight for you. You are not as strong or as good at cutting off the ring as Canelo is and he had a hell of a time with Lara.

Comment

Garcia is finished. He's doing other things in life. Boxing is just a job now. Hopefully Angel can get into rehab soon so Danny can quit fighting before he takes the kind of shots that will have him mumbling and stumbling like Joe Biden when he's 45 doing autograph sessions in hotel ballrooms.
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

GARCIA ages about as well as milk and fish being left out in the sun for weeks!

Comment

Garcia looked sharp at 154. I'd like to see Garcia vs. Castano.

Comment

Working...
                    X