Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Considering Another Run at Cruiserweight To Collect 'A Few More of The World Belts'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Considering Another Run at Cruiserweight To Collect 'A Few More of The World Belts'

Oleksandr Usyk apparently thinks he can give the cruiserweight division another go. The current WBO, WBA, IBO and IBF heavyweight champion from Ukraine previously held all four major titles in the cruiserweight division, the first to do so in the four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk can do that after Fury sparks him unconscious in late Feb or early March.
    thack thack likes this.

Comment

BIG mistake...

Ask RJJ going down in weight is a recipe for disaster why risk ruining his CW legacy???????
      Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

Usyk running back to CW so can avoid the Gypsy King smoke.

Comment

Fury and Joyce are fights he doesn’t really want

Comment

It wouldn't be that bad to see Usyk against Bivol and Zurdo at a cruiserweight weight.

I saw him beat Beterbiev in the amateurs, not to say that wouldn't be a good fight now as professionals.

Comment

Usyk knows the Gypsy King smokes him. Run back down to CW, boy. Beating Femi is one thing, but you ain't beating the other elite big men. Fury, Wilder, Joyce, or late-bloomer Lucas Browne. Cash in

Comment

Maybe Usyk got sick of the noise at HW and just wants to fight, maybe he feels like he met the challenge and now is going to continue to challenge himself I really do not know but I do not mind him jumping weight. He gave two good perfomances in the ring won both times without any controvery or drugs or acting like a child as A.J. did in his lose. I realize his first two times in the ring were not that impressive at HW but he rose to the occasion sobeit.............

Comment

Quite a strange concideration really . I really don't think he fancies the big three , Fury ,Wilder and Joe but he did a number on Joshua twice so only time will tell.

Comment

Really weird stuff from Usyk alleged injury - yet he's seen playing charity basketball a couple of days after announcing said injury.

And now he and his team claiming he wants to fight Wilder or move back down to Cruiserweight, something strange is definitely going on with Usyk and his willingness or lack thereof to face Fury.

Which is strange considering he hasn't fought at home for years and beat every champion in their own backyards, seemed like he was the one guy who'd take all comers with no hesitation...

Comment

Working...
                    X