Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fernando Martinez, Jerwin Ancajas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fernando Martinez, Jerwin Ancajas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Fernando Martinez, Jerwin Ancajas Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten super welterweight sensation Sebastian "The Towering Inferno'' Fundora promised to deliver another memorable night of action at Thursday's final press conference before he defends his Interim WBC Super Welterweight Title against former title challenger Carlos Ocampo live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, October 8 from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California headlining a thrilling Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

The first encounter was thrilling. Jerwin looked drained, I thought he was moving up to 118? Showtime need more superfly action.
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The first encounter was thrilling. Jerwin looked drained, I thought he was moving up to 118? Showtime need more superfly action.
      The first was one of the best fights this year, indeed.

I'm putting money on Martinez to KO Ancajas late. If the eyes tell something, Fernando is still hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

The first was one of the best fights this year, indeed.

I'm putting money on Martinez to KO Ancajas late. If the eyes tell something, Fernando is still hungry.
        I'm rooting for 'Pumita' but it be dope to see Jerwin to put on a career best performance.

Comment

war pumita, our only champion right now. the first one was amazing, hope he can pull another effort like last time around

Comment

Working...
          X