Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sebastian Fundora, Carlos Ocampo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sebastian Fundora, Carlos Ocampo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Fundora, Ocampo Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten super welterweight sensation Sebastian "The Towering Inferno'' Fundora promised to deliver another memorable night of action at Thursday's final press conference before he defends his Interim WBC Super Welterweight Title against former title challenger Carlos Ocampo live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, October 8 from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California headlining a thrilling Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid as serious as you can get! I believe in 2023 everyone will fear him including the crazy Charlo.

Comment

This dude is like a real life Superman.
      Clark Kent for the media and Superman on fight night.

Comment

Decent fight with a good undercard. While I don't think Chema Ocampo deserves to be fighting the number one ranked fighter at 154.

At least there also these fights to make it entertaining:
        Fernando Martinez vs Jerwin Ancajas II the rematch after a major upset.
        The dark horse of the middleweight division Carlos Adames against 100% KO ratio Juan Montiel Macias.
        The return of the Mean Machine against former rising prospect Mykal Fox trying to make a comeback.

Also, it is not PPV so even if I am going to miss out Conor Benn vs Chris Eubank Jr after it was postponed at least there is something to look forward to this Saturday.

Comment

Paul Williams but with good power. Don’t do a Lublin and take all that punishment. I miss those days . I’m usually doing the “ Oooo” when somebody gets knocked out. I had no reaction when Williams and Pacquiao got put to sleep.

Comment

Slenderman coming for another soul. His sister isn't as "sexy" as the Figueroa's sister, but she still got that look AND can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by blindsideyou View Post
              Paul Williams but with good power. Don’t do a Lublin and take all that punishment. I miss those days . I’m usually doing the “ Oooo” when somebody gets knocked out. I had no reaction when Williams and Pacquiao got put to sleep.
              I honestly thought Paul Williams had real good power but it definitely was a wear you down kind. I'm not sure him and Fundora are that much different in that aspect. They both kind of beat you down with the activity level and their height makes you get tired out just from trying to punch up for 3minutes every rd.

Comment

Fundora needs his title shot opportunity already. I won't call out Charlo because he has fought everyone in his division, but at this point he has unified, Fundora has proven himself, and who is realistically out there for Charlo to fight? Fundora wins this one, that match up should be next.

Comment

Does anyone doubt this will be a severe beatdown?
                  Last edited by archiemoore1; 10-06-2022, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Face to face… More like Face to Chest
                    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X