Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Expects Lomachenko To Go 'Haney Route': He Wants Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Expects Lomachenko To Go 'Haney Route': He Wants Titles

Former junior lightweight champion Shakur Stevenson won't begrudge Vasiliy Lomachenko for not necessarily counting him as his No. 1 option.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney by out-hugging Lomachenko.

Jab, Jab, hug all night.

Comment

True, but Stevenson is on the right side of the street. Arum will have to throw money at whoever wins Haney/Loma. Worth it in the end if he is truly trying to make Stevenson a star. If he can beat the winner of that fight he's a PPV star. I'd pay to see him after that, he'd earn that status. Unlike that fat kid Showtime likes losing money on with all those soft touches for secondary titles. Rather see Stevenson/Haney over Porky/Cruz 2 without a doubt.

Comment

See that's the diff between Haney and Shakur. Loma was set to fight Teo but Devon was calling Loma a duck for not fighting him first. Even though the other two major belt organizations had first dibs to Loma. Loma just won the belt from Campbell. It would take years for the Mando for Haney to be ordered. Couldn't be ordered since undisputed took precedence.

Shakur recognises Loma's goal. Devon was a dick in the media and didn't. No duck, cause Loma is not fighting Shakur before Devon. Just ****ing common sense. All the conspiracy theories with Franchise. Stupid as **** people.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLand View Post
          See that's the diff between Haney and Shakur. Loma was set to fight Teo but Devon was calling Loma a duck for not fighting him first. Even though the other two major belt organizations had first dibs to Loma. Loma just won the belt from Campbell. It would take years for the Mando for Haney to be ordered. Couldn't be ordered since undisputed took precedence.

Shakur recognises Loma's goal. Devon was a dick in the media and didn't. No duck, cause Loma is not fighting Shakur before Devon. Just ****ing common sense. All the conspiracy theories with Franchise. Stupid as **** people.

I predict Haney is scared of the white Boi and drops the belts and runs to 140. 'No white Boi gonna beat me in the ring' racist rant supported by his racist fans. Yeah, he won't beat you, cause you're going to run from him.
          Last edited by TDLand; 10-06-2022, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Everyone is targeting weak pillow fisted Haney, he's nothing to write home about....

Comment

Honestly I think Haney Loma is next if both guys win, without too much drama (contracts, arena, etc).

Who wins? I think Loma. But will have a more informed opinion after Oct 29.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLand View Post

Then why did Loma ask to be franchise?

Why did he have to give up the wbc?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Everyone is targeting weak pillow fisted Haney, he's nothing to write home about....
                  Who else can you target at 135?

He got every strap

Comment

What a disgustingly crap fight Loma vs Haney will be I’m sure most of you know why. Loma won’t be timid like he was in the Teo fight. I couldn’t believe how scared he was of getting knocked out. Should’ve bee an easy fight for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X