Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn vs. Chris Eubank Jr. Officially Off, Lawyers Fail To Save Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn vs. Chris Eubank Jr. Officially Off, Lawyers Fail To Save Event

According to multiple reports, this Saturday's fight between Chris Eubank Jr and Conor Benn is now officially off. The event was in chaos on Wednesday, when the Daily Mail revealed that Benn had tested positive for the banned substance clomifene.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn keeps taking the L’s the last few years… ouch!

Comment

What a big loss for the backers! I hope insurance covered you!

Comment

Right decision. Everybody else except Benn should be paid full.
        Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 5510; 10-06-2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I mean, this fight had everything: stupid Gucci bag coat, vag pills, murderous weight clauses, dad-son conflict, promoter's blatant legal loophole use attempt. Everything, except... for the fight itself.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
            I mean, this fight had everything: stupid Gucci bag coat, vag pills, murderous weight clauses, dad-son conflict, promoter's blatant legal loophole use attempt. Everything, except... for the fight itself.
            Waiting for netflix documentary series

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post

Waiting for netflix documentary series
              Your joking, but they'd totally milk this.

Comment

Comment

They have known about this for weeks and tried to cover it up, that’s why Eubank senior was trying to get people to boycott the fight

Comment

F-kin side-show circus tent of a fight anyway. I would feel sorry for Chris Jr if he wasn't wasting his career but missing out on this fight means absolutely nothing.
                    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X