Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook To Keep Eye On Eubank-Benn If It Proceeds: "I Believe I'd Beat Both"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook To Keep Eye On Eubank-Benn If It Proceeds: "I Believe I'd Beat Both"

Kell Brook seemingly has no regrets following his decision to walk off into the retirement sunset. Having placed his rivalry with Amir Khan to rest, stopping his man in the sixth round earlier this year, Brook viewed his victory as the cherry on top of his sundae.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In his prime..for example after the porter win he beats both. Not at 36 all respect to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
      In his prime..for example after the porter win he beats both. Not at 36 all respect to him.
      Kell Brook at 154 pounds, no re-hydration clause beats Conor Benn.

At 152 pounds, no re-hydration clause he beats Conor Benn.

Now at 150 pounds, which was the weight limit of his last fight? That is a harder fight to predict.

But skill for skill, without a shadow of a doubt 'Kell Brook is a superior fighter to Benn'.

I think the only fight team Brook should really be aiming for his Benn.

Brook VS Benn when it was originally being talked about, for me was a more valued and significant fight than Benn vs Eubank Junior.

Hopefully that fight would of had no re-hydration clause, and it should of been at a solid weight for Brook i.e 152 to 154 pounds.

Comment

Kell Brook would have beaten the brakes off Benn
        Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

''Keep an eye''

Broke still has a sense of humor

Comment

Carson Jones put a awful beating on Kell Brook 20 years ago, imagine a prime juiced-up Conor Benn against a one-eye shot Brook.

Comment

And still, past prime Brook is one of the best Crawford`s wins..

That is how sh.itty welterweight division is.

Comment

We don't know how good or bad Benn is as there's not a lot to gauge him by only having fought faded fighters but my guess is the Brook that beat Khan would be too much for him. Jr. I'm not so sure given his size , even with Brook at light middle maybe now his best weight Jr. would still have reach and weight on him and although Jr. hasn't beaten any of the decent two he's fought he's given them problems which I'm not sure Kell could have , I know he got Golovkin's respect before G, opened up but Jr. sustained his efforts and came on strong against both Groves and BJS. I hope Kell stays retired he's had great career.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Carson Jones put a awful beating on Kell Brook 20 years ago, imagine a prime juiced-up Conor Benn against a one-eye shot Brook.
                  I would have given Brook a beating 20 years ago, he was a 16 year old kid!
                  The Jones fight was around 10 years ago, and Jones LOST.

Comment

Originally posted by OLD JUD View Post

I would have given Brook a beating 20 years ago, he was a 16 year old kid!
                    The Jones fight was around 10 years ago, and Jones LOST.
                    Well I am embarrassed. I had no idea Kell Brook turned pro at 16. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X