Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Says He Did Not Employ Nutritionist for Benn Catchweight Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Says He Did Not Employ Nutritionist for Benn Catchweight Showdown

The prospect of having to endure the most strenuous weight cut of his career was apparently not reason enough for Chris Eubank Jr. to seek some outside help.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would never believe a professional fighter with everything at stake every time he enter the ring,
    would not invest in a certified Nutritionist. It;s like a carpenter going to work without a hammer.

Eubank used the KFC bucket to role play George Forman's big platter of cheeseburger during
    ring return. Ricardo Mayorga also used smoking and drinking beer as an attention seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
      I would never believe a professional fighter with everything at stake every time he enter the ring,
      would not invest in a certified Nutritionist. It;s like a carpenter going to work without a hammer.

Eubank used the KFC bucket to role play George Forman's big platter of cheeseburger during
      ring return. Ricardo Mayorga also used smoking and drinking beer as an attention seeker.

However this is the same kid who didn't have trainer and bragged about it, if he's that dumb to not hire a trainer I believe he's that dumb to not hire a nutritionist.
      Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

He's a professional boxer who has had to make weight many times. Maybe he has done some research and has some knowledge of nutrition? You don't always need to hire someone to do everything for you.
        Last edited by Apollo7; 10-06-2022, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
          He's a professional boxer who has had to make weight many times. Maybe he has dobe some research and has some knowledge of nutrition? You don't always need to hire someone to do everything for you.
          i don’t blame him. He doesn’t want some nutritionist giving him tablets to help with the weight cut then getting himself banned for something he unknowingly took.

Also, if he’s training every day,probably 2-3 times and eating right then the weight will drop off. He really doesn’t need a nutritionist as he’s disciplined anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post

i don’t blame him. He doesn’t want some nutritionist giving him tablets to help with the weight cut then getting himself banned for something he unknowingly took.

Also, if he’s training every day,probably 2-3 times and eating right then the weight will drop off. He really doesn’t need a nutritionist as he’s disciplined anyway!
            Very true. From what I've seen, Eubank Jr seems kind of old school in his approach anyway so I'm not surprised he hasn't hired a nutritionist.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

However this is the same kid who didn't have trainer and bragged about it, if he's that dumb to not hire a trainer I believe he's that dumb to not hire a nutritionist.
              Eubank Junior is a extremely disciplined all year round. Bernard Hopkins was another fighter who never really used a nutritionist.

Having a nutritionist is a modern addition to the sport of boxing. I am sure Nigel Benn & Chris Eubank Senior, never used nutritionist.

They knew their trade, and what it took to prepare for a fight etc.

Comment

Working...
              X