Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Savannah Marshall Sanctioned By WBC For 'Elizabethan Belt'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Savannah Marshall Sanctioned By WBC For 'Elizabethan Belt'

Claressa Shields and Savannah Marshall have an added incentive to be victorious in their upcoming fight on Saturday, 15th October, with the winner to be handed the new WBC 'Elizabethan Belt'.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so is this more relevant than the franchise belt?

Comment

This shi t is getting out of hands

Comment

I hope Shields throws the belt out of the ring like AJ did
        SN!PER SN!PER P to the J P to the J like this.

Comment

these belts mean less and less every day. I don't think anyone realizes how close we are to 1st and 2nd place belts in fights. Whoever loses will still get a belt. It's a slap in the face to real champions in history.​​​

Comment

Larry and Rockin should fight for the belt!!!!

Comment

These belts are just trophies for the winners it's not an actual title and holds no merit. Looks cool just like the ones Canelo gets and the one Fury got, not like they are going to defend it.

Comment

It'a trinket. Nothing more, nothing less.

As the official mourning period for QEII had a genuine and material effect on both fighters, it is actually somehow apt to have a commemorative trinket. Not important, not a real belt per se, but less offensive than some of the other nonsense the WBC has come up with in the past.

Comment

The WBC just keeps making meaningless belts. I wonder if there is a sanctioning fee attached to it.

Comment

If they had thought of it earlier it could've saved the card

Comment

Working...
                    X