Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Erupts: Hearn Wanted To Kill Fury-Joshua, I Knew He'd Find a Way To Sabotage It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Erupts: Hearn Wanted To Kill Fury-Joshua, I Knew He'd Find a Way To Sabotage It

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is standing firm on his position that Eddie Hearn, promoter for Anthony Joshua, "killed" the possibility of a year-end showdown between the two domestic rivals.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arums seen it all in boxing over the years. What he says here is clear for all fans to see too. Hearn didn't want to throw the chips in on his cash cow. Aj and fury sounds like they wanted it. Just hearn didn't. No surprises there.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

No need for AJ to fight Fury at this moment. They have to do all those back-back-back fight deals with Wilder if they wanted to fight AJ that badly. Next story?
      Body the jab Body the jab likes this.

Comment

Bob is right. Hearn and DAZN never wanted it because they know that Joshua gets knocked out, and thus his commercial value goes down even more than it already has.

Comment

Everyone knows the gyppo cokehead always wanted charr or chisora. This pathetic liar will retire before he even takes on usyk. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
            Everyone knows the gyppo cokehead always wanted charr or chisora. This pathetic liar will retire before he even takes on usyk. Mark my words.
            Wow 10 likes a year for 12 long year's hay stell & still learned nothing.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hearn is the scum of boxing.. we already knew the outcome
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

All these promoters are hypocrites, and didn't Arum "kill" the Pacquiao Crawford fight; and even offered some kind of defense of Margarito's wraps.
                Last edited by Body the jab; 10-05-2022, 04:42 AM.
                harry-greb harry-greb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Bob is right. Hearn and DAZN never wanted it because they know that Joshua gets knocked out, and thus his commercial value goes down even more than it already has.
                  Of course, it made zero sense right now - which is why many people didn't believe it was ever realistic. If we look back, when fighters suffer a loss, they rebuild with easier fighters, they don't go straight back into another big big fight - unless there's a rematch clause. But I suppose it's possible these things happened frequently 50+ years ago.

One example is after Pacquiao got KOd by Marquez, we didn't see Floyd immediately making him offers to get the fight signed and confirmed.
                  Last edited by Body the jab; 10-05-2022, 04:42 AM.

Comment

It's funny cuz Bob literally owns Fury's arse indefinitely.
                    Bob gets a cut from Fury's non-US fights while doing nothing.
                    But Fury still owes Bob 2 US fights (1 more bcs he won a title). But because Fury's being banned from the US, he can't serve that and conclude that contract.
                    And I don't think Fury likes it.
                    So much about who owns who.

Comment

Working...
                    X