Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Adames Training Hard For Juan Macias Montiel Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Adames Training Hard For Juan Macias Montiel Clash

Carlos Adames Training Camp Photos Gallery - Exciting middleweight contender Carlos Adames shared insight into his training camp before he battles Mexico's Juan Macias Montiel for the Interim WBC Middleweight Title this Saturday, October 8 in the co-main event of action live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif., in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone know if he left Ismael Salas? Last I saw Bob Santos was training him at Rey Vargas gym in Mexico.
    Boxeo2012 Boxeo2012 likes this.

Comment

Bob santos is his trainer for this one

Comment

Originally posted by Boxeo2012 View Post
        Bob santos is his trainer for this one
        I just saw that him and Salas had a falling out so he pulled all the Dominican fighters he had in his stable. I don't think that's the best decision for the fighters, I thought Adames looked good with Salas and they seemed to have a good chemistry. I don't think much of Santos as a trainer and he should stick to managing fighters, but now it makes me want to put some money on Montiel.

Comment

Working...
        X