Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Huge Amount Of Pressure On Me; If I Lose This Fight, I Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Huge Amount Of Pressure On Me; If I Lose This Fight, I Retire

Chris Eubank Jr. doesn't minimize what's at stake. The current middleweight contender does not view losing as an option in his upcoming clash with countryman and fellow second-generation boxer Conor Benn. The two will collide in a bout at a maximum weight limit of 157 pounds
    [Click Here To Read More]

No, don't retire. You just realised you needed to be better than the 60% you were against benn. Losing to Benn means you needed to be at least 80 % to beat connor.
    But retiring after a fight you were 60% don't make sense
    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-04-2022, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Jr. obviously doesn't sense the fool he's making of himself . I wish he would take his stupidity in to retirement .I once thought this kid would give it his all as his dad did but he's yet just another living off the name.

Comment

He won't retire if he loses. What other career is he going to do, even if he has earned a good amount of money.

Comment

Has anyone ever retired when they said they would retire if they lost a fight? Even if they did retire - what's to stop them "retiring" 3-4 more times in their career?

Comment

He should retire even if he wins.

Comment

Working...
            X