Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora and 'Other Fighters' Received Offer To Fight Tyson Fury in Dec., Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora and 'Other Fighters' Received Offer To Fight Tyson Fury in Dec., Says Hearn

The British heavyweight title fight touted as one for the ages seems less likely with each passing day. Discussions for a proposed Dec. 3 all-British showdown between WBC titlist Tyson Fury and former champion Anthony Joshua have seemingly reached an impasse, with Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing, stating on Monday that the fight is now essentially dead in the water, with the caveat that discussions can resume at any point in time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have to say Warren is at fault a big fight and setting Deadlines they agreed 60-40 even though they could have argued they just wanted to waste everybody time and they choose a safe opponent instead. let see who announces their replacement fight fight first.

Comment

11 year old step kid asked me to look at something that landed in his emails to see if it was genuine or not. So I put my on reading glasses and see a suspicious looking attachment that said: ‘Dosser.doc’. No idea at this point. Told him to forward it to my email account so I can open it on my virus-ridden old laptop. Can’t hurt at this point.

Opened the email up, and clicked on the attachment, and what do you know: Fury pops up on a video telling my step kid to ‘grow some balls’ (mate, he’s not even hit puberty yet), ‘stop ducking’ and get ready for December 3rd, plus ‘the contract’s on its way, you dosser!’

I closed the vid, and rubbed my forehead in confusion. Then, the missus shouted me from downstairs. Said she’d received an email with an attachment saying ‘dosser.doc’ and do I ‘know anything about it?’
      Gamboal00 Gamboal00 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        I have to say Warren is at fault a big fight and setting Deadlines they agreed 60-40 even though they could have argued they just wanted to waste everybody time and they choose a safe opponent instead. let see who announces their replacement fight fight first.
        To be fair to Warren, its Fury setting deadlines on Instagram every few days

Seems to have gone a bit quiet now, won’t be long until the blame game begins
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Fury is an absolute clown, posting on Instagram different opponemts each day almost. The guy is mentally ill.

Comment

This is why we all hate fury and the gypsies. He will deny the Brits the chance to see their biggest ever HW showdown just so he can get one up on joshua. Pathetic.

Comment

Fury fighting dec 3 against someone. He wants AJ but I mean it’s already Oct there is a deadline to start training and promoting dec. 3 is about 8 weeks out. If AJ hasn’t signed he hasn’t signed. What does hearn have to send fury to sign? Fury’s camp is the ones sending the contract to AJ to sign. If he don’t wanna get KOd his mentor chisora can get it. Chisora don’t want it charr can get it. It don’t matter. Dec 3rd he fighting in england. And someone getting knocked out lol

Comment

Fury fans

How you guys holding up ?!?!?

Comment

Lmao, sureeeeee Eddie. Tyson fury, a guy who is undefeated in the ring, is afraid to fight a guy who is on a two fight losing streak, and who is so mentally weak that he tossed belts out of the ring like a child. Fury hater now is ur chance to down some more copium! There’s only one tyson fury baby! Long live the gypsy king
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Of course the fight fell through. Hearn is involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X