Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster-Rey Vargas: WBC To Order Vacant 130-Pound Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster-Rey Vargas: WBC To Order Vacant 130-Pound Title Fight

Rey Vargas has shifted his goal from unifying the featherweight titles to become a three-division titlist. The WBC Board of Governors unanimously approved a request filed by Vargas, its current featherweight champ, to challenge for the vacant WBC junior lightweight title. The unbeaten two-division title claimant will have to face number-one ranked WBC contender O'Shaquie Foster, with a 30-day negotiation period expected to be ordered in the coming days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like PBC is throwing Probellum a bone on this 1.

Comment

I’ll be rooting for Vargas heavy in this one. After that we get to see him in with Tank on Cinco de Maya for all the marbles.

Comment

The only GREAT fight is Vargas vs Navarette due to the massive curiosity how each guy overcomes the challenge of the other guy's style.

Comment

Good fight, I think Foster can beat Vargas especially at 130 with the right gameplan

I wanted Santa Cruz vs Vargas at Staples or StubHub (Dignity whatever will always be StubHub to me) but this is good
          Last edited by sicko; 10-03-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Foster don't get robbed.
            edpboxing edpboxing sicko sicko like this.

Comment

Odd move by Vargas. I can't see him winning.

Comment

This is a really good fighter between to very good technical boxers. Foster is a talented fighter an yeah he has a couple of early losses but they was close decisions over 8 rounds. But over the past 3-4 years hes got himself into this position for this shot been the WBC silver belt holder for like 4 years

Comment

Vargas has been severely mismanaged since leaving GBP..

oh well no one to blame but himself

Comment

Vaquero should fight for the vacant wbo 130 pounds. If the both win, then fight each other at Stub Hub ask Dignity Park.

Comment

Working...
                    X