Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Still Dealing With Illness, Withdraws From Michael Hunter Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Still Dealing With Illness, Withdraws From Michael Hunter Bout

The contest between Hughie Fury and Michael Hunter is once again called off. The fight was scheduled to take place on October 29 in Birmingham. Fury is dealing with issues related to lingering complications connected to COVID-19 and was advised by his doctors to withdraw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shame, was looking forward to this. Who's next for Hunter?

Comment

Tyson, Tommy, and now Hughie, I can't believe it. Is Savanah Marshall pulling-out, again?

Comment

Feather fist retire already nobody trying to see you fight anyways still living off your cousins last name.

Comment

Hughie gets alot of jokes. He's not the most exciting fighter but he's fought some tough opposition. I know a few people who've really been roughed up by long-covid. Hope he can resume his career sooner rather than later.

Tough spot for Hunter, he's been out of a fight since July and now needs to find a new opponent.

Comment

"They offered me peanuts!" - Hughie Fury talks Anthony Joshua

It appears that the Fury family, have been ducking A.J for the longest time. But Michael Hunter ducked Hegovicvh, so F him too.

Comment

Hopefully Hughie Fury recovers and they match him with Joseph Parker early next near.

And Boxxer/Sky should call up Bakole as an opponent for Hunter.
              JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Maybe there's something up with the Fury Clans abilitie to obtain a Visa? Think about it? It's the entire families probably for sometime.Notto mention Tyson's forner management company, Head is on the run. Hmmm **** Hughie anyway he pulls out of more fights then Tommy. Who wants to see him fight anyway they always a issues with this guy. Something is up with the whole family tho.

Comment

I feel bad for Hughie - hope he gets well and back in the ring.
                  Fact Fact LG Motel 22 LG Motel 22 like this.

Comment

Hughie can have a good career, but I think it will be a career without a world title

Comment

Working...
                    X