Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez vs. McWilliams Arroyo Added To Estrada-Chocolatito Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez vs. McWilliams Arroyo Added To Estrada-Chocolatito Card

The trilogy clash between Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez will take place at the Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona on Saturday December 3, live worldwide on DAZN - and Eddie Hearn and Matchroom are delighted to announce that Julio Cesar Martinez will meet McWilliams Arroyo for his WBC World Super-Flyweight title as the co-main event on a blockbuster night of action in Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really hope Arroyo wins this one

Comment

Sunny Edward would get folded by McWilliams Arroyo, but that Nica 'El Gemelo' is going to hurt that 'Rat-Boy'. But this flyweight card is going to be lit, shocked that the trilogy is in Arizona tho ; Choco needs to KO, the crowd will be heavily rooting for 'El Gallo' Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Sunny Edward would get folded by McWilliams Arroyo, but that Nica 'El Gemelo' is going to hurt that 'Rat-Boy'. But this flyweight card is going to be lit, shocked that the trilogy is in Arizona tho ; Choco needs to KO, the crowd will be heavily rooting for 'El Gallo' Estrada.
        Sunny was not even mentioned here you fuking Racist. For all to see: Proof 24HourBum is a racist. It doesn't take a genius to see the common denominator in his obsessive, non-stop hate diatribe against these fighters:

Liam Smith
        Terry Flanagan
        Terri Harper
        Leigh Wood
        Sunny Edwards
        Lomachenko
        Jason Cunningham
        Katie and Josh Taylor
        Savannah Marshall
        Josh Warrington
        Ricky Burns
        Isaac Lowe
        Bakhram Murtazaliev
        And more.....
        Last edited by richardt; 10-03-2022, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Sunny was not even mentioned here you fuking Racist. For all to see: Proof 24HourBum is a racist. It doesn't take a genius to see the common denominator in his obsessive hate diatribe against these fighters:

Liam Smith
          Terry Flanagan
          Terri Harper
          Leigh Wood
          Sunny Edwards
          Lomachenko
          Jason Cunningham
          Katie and Josh Taylor
          Savannah Marshall
          Josh Warrington
          Ricky Burns
          Isaac Lowe
          Bakhram Murtazaliev
          And more.....
          Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Sunny Edward was canceled because Sunny priced himself out, thus McWilliams Arroyo got next; my criticism is relevant, but you have it in for me, so you're constantly attacking my character over the slightest unpleasant remark that you read in my contribution to any thread.

Go write your weekly report to the proper authorities, nobody is concerned with how you feel about me, richardt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Julio Cesar Martinez vs. Sunny Edward was canceled because Sunny priced himself out, thus McWilliams Arroyo got next; my criticism is relevant, but you have it in for me, so you're constantly attacking my character over the slightest unpleasant remark that you read in my contribution to any thread.

Go write your weekly report to the proper authorities, nobody is concerned with how you feel about me, richardt.
            You have FLAUNTED being a racist and the proof is not "how I feel about you" it is a FACT that you are a racist.

Comment

This fight between Julio Cesar Martinez, and McWilliam Arroyo was supposed to have happened a few time's in the past already.
              So I'm looking forward to seeing these two puncher's, duke it out for the bragging right's of who is mas macho, between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                I really hope Arroyo wins this one
                I'm with you brother, and if he does he can go after the rematch against Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Sunny was not even mentioned here you fuking Racist. For all to see: Proof 24HourBum is a racist. It doesn't take a genius to see the common denominator in his obsessive, non-stop hate diatribe against these fighters:

Liam Smith
                  Terry Flanagan
                  Terri Harper
                  Leigh Wood
                  Sunny Edwards
                  Lomachenko
                  Jason Cunningham
                  Katie and Josh Taylor
                  Savannah Marshall
                  Josh Warrington
                  Ricky Burns
                  Isaac Lowe
                  Bakhram Murtazaliev
                  And more.....
                  Mostly Euro bums with the exception of Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Mostly Euro bums with the exception of Lomachenko.
                    What is a eurobum? I saw about 9 world champions or ex world champions on the list. Does that make them world bums?

Comment

Working...
                    X