Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Sr. Calls for Boycott of Eubank Jr.-Benn: 'This Is How Brain Injuries Occur'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Sr. Calls for Boycott of Eubank Jr.-Benn: 'This Is How Brain Injuries Occur'

Chris Eubank Sr. wants the boxing world to spurn what is being touted as the biggest all-British boxing fight in recent memory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The show must go on.

Comment

Cheap publicity stunt to get more attention to this mismatch 120-108 snoozer. Eubank Sr is even using his own in-ring attempted murder of Michael Johnson to get more PPVs sold for the event.

Everyone needs to call his bluff and absolutely boycott this fight because a message needs to be sent to rich boy Eddie "money pit" Hearns and Anthony Juice-ua for their disgraceful shenanigans in the Fury negotiations that they never had any intentions at all of going through with the fight. The only way to stop this nonsense and bring some integrity back to the sport is to make Eddie's daddy cut him off and stop letting him use Daddy's money to satisfy his own massive ego. When this fight flops and Juice-ua becomes an even bigger laughing stock, Daddy Hearn will revoke Eddie's black card and we can get back to focusing on the real problems in Boxing, Uncle Al, TMT, WBA, and WBC.
      Last edited by The Devil Knows Boxing; 10-03-2022, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Wow. This is free promotion. It will make the fight even bigger. Boycott never work. They just alert people that never cared or knew about it and now curious to see it.

Comment

I see his gripe. I just think it’s odd that he is continuing to do so while the fight is approaching. Almost feel like it’s a bit of bad juju for his son. Knowing he really just wants his son safe, most especially after just losing one of his children recently.

Comment

Eubank Sr is right ,hes former boxer he knows best but the show must go on.

Lets have a parliamentary procedure

Comment

Sr. is completely right , this fight is a dangerous joke .If Benn wants to fight a middle weight /super middle then he should at 160 + or wait until he's big enough , not expect another guy to get 'smaller' to accommodate .The sport is dangerous enough without this stupidity.There's weights for good reason greedy Eddie and S. !

Comment

Eubank talking about the potential Brook fight - “The guy walks around at 180-pounds. He walks around heavier than I do. He fought Gennady Golovkin at 160 and got into the ring at 168 on the night, when I fight at 160, the maximum I put on is five pounds. He will be bigger than me on the night if we fight at 160."

If people really believe this miserable attempt at hyping this shít more fool them.
                gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

I don't think Eubank is somehow promoting the fight indirectly.

Perhaps, but maybe he's genuinely concerned that his son is going to take too much punishment against Benn.

Comment

This big nosed clown need sto understand that his son is his own man. He’s not 12 years old anymore. Its the same thing with Kenny Porter and Julio Cesar Chavez sr they wanna run and controle what their sons do in the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X