Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: We've Never Seen Conor Benn Get Hurt; Will He Be Able To Come Through That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank: We've Never Seen Conor Benn Get Hurt; Will He Be Able To Come Through That?

Conor Benn and Chris Eubank Jr. managed to agree on one thing during their contentious face-to-face discussion recently. Benn's ambitious move up to a catch weight of 157 pounds for their showdown isn't risky simply because Benn is a true
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll make a big assumption and say that Benn will be able to take some hard punches without flinching, because I don't think a fighter with a weak chin would've developed an aggressive style that leaves them open to taking too many unnecessary shots.

Comment

Originally posted by body the jab View Post
      i'll make a big assumption and say that benn will be able to take some hard punches without flinching, because i don't think a fighter with a weak chin would've developed an aggressive style that leaves them open to taking too many unnecessary shots.
      ricky hatton

Comment

I think Ben pulls it off

Comment

these types of fight, i think i would be surprised if this doesnt turn out be be a disappointment somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
            I'll make a big assumption and say that Benn will be able to take some hard punches without flinching, because I don't think a fighter with a weak chin would've developed an aggressive style that leaves them open to taking too many unnecessary shots.
            *Blair 'The Flair' Cobbs has entered the chat

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              these types of fight, i think i would be surprised if this doesnt turn out be be a disappointment somehow
              It starts as a disappointment!
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X