Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora Determined To Deliver For Working-Class Fans Who Spend Hard-Earned Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora Determined To Deliver For Working-Class Fans Who Spend Hard-Earned Money

The responsibility that accompanies headlining a boxing card at Dignity Health Sports Park isn't lost on Sebastian Fundora. Fundora always aims to deliver entertainment to fans that pay to attend his bouts, but that will be particularly important
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deliver vs weak comp. Save people money and just dont watch the mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Deliver vs weak comp. Save people money and just dont watch the mismatch.
      I don't consider his last fight against Lubin to be weak competition. It was fight of the year (so far). It's pretty clear that he is fighting stay busy fights now until he can exercise his mandatory shot. Most fighters would do the same.
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post

I don't consider his last fight against Lubin to be weak competition. It was fight of the year (so far). It's pretty clear that he is fighting stay busy fights now until he can exercise his mandatory shot. Most fighters would do the same.
        I said he is going to DELIVER vs weak comp.

Weak Comp = Ocampo

Do I need to dumd it down more.

Never said anything about his past opponents.

Comment

I said he is going to DELIVER vs weak comp.

Weak Comp = Ocampo

Do I need to dumd it down more.

Never said anything about his past opponents.
          Dude, you can't even spell dumb lol

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post

Dude, you can't even spell dumb lol
            Stupid ass, doesn't end his sentence with a period. Really, thats what u argue about. Dude Im typing in the phone fast. I didn't re read the comment. Stupid **** u troll on.

Comment

Stupid ass, doesn't end his sentence with a period. Really, thats what u argue about. Dude Im typing in the phone fast. I didn't re read the comment. Stupid **** u troll on.
              If you're going to call somebody dumb, I'd say it is pretty important to spell the word correctly. You look like a tool. You need to be trolled.

Comment

says the geeky looking guy with glasses

Comment

Completely Useless fight. Then again he is coming off a solid win over Lubin and Charlo is fighting Tsyzu next so I guess he didn't have many options. I can't knock him.

Plus, you never know when he'll outgrow the weight class, struggle to make weight- come in drained and struggle against someone he should easily beat. As big as he is I'm thinking it'll be any day now.

Comment

WAR Ocampo!!!

Viva Mexico!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X