Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Eubank-Benn Catchweight Is 'Bigger Disadvantage To Conor Benn'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Eubank-Benn Catchweight Is 'Bigger Disadvantage To Conor Benn'

Eddie Hearn isn't convinced that Chris Eubank Jr. got the shorter end of the stick as it relates to his upcoming 157-pound catchweight bout with Conor Benn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Conor benn I believe is going to knock eubank out, I'm convinced that Benn is the real deal and fighting at 157 is not a huge weight gain. If you break it down to a percentage then it's about a 6 or 7 percent rise in weight for Conor benn. Now I might be biased but I just don't think junior eubank is any good. Looking forward to this fight

Comment

Got my money on a Eubank knock out. Benn has been hurt in the past by Peynaud, a welterweight with a 21% ok ratio. Eubank has been in with the likes of Groves, if he hits Benn like he did Williams he won’t be getting up

Comment

I can’t help but think Hearn is talking nonsense . Callum Smith looked awful when he had a rehydration clause vs Canelo and that was at a weight he had made in the previous 12 months

Comment

This has "draw" written all over it, in order to make everybody happy and going on with their respective careers withouth much damage.

Comment

Remember to boycott this ppv due to Eddie's unforgivable games with the Tyson Fury contract. If you pay for this turd derby, you're enabling Eddie to continue wasting our time with his lies and posturing when he knew all along that there was no way AJ would fight Fury and even if he would, Eddie was never going to let it happen. Pirate stream or wait for the 28 seconds of highlight-worthy action on YouTube 10 minutes after the majority decision is announced.
            Last edited by The Devil Knows Boxing; 10-03-2022, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Stepping up weight is no issue at all, Connor will be a 160 guy as he gets older anyway he's just in the division earlier than expected. Connor spars 160 guys. Only issue is has connor fought anyone as good as eubank? Connors not fought the best at 147 even, that's the main issue.
              Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Hearn trying to sell this B.S. fight. Eubank appearing having trouble coming down gives Benn a chance.
                El Más Loco El Más Loco likes this.

Comment

I mean obviously

Benn isn’t even proven at 147 and has been dropped and hurt by guys that’s aren’t big punchers at the weight

Eubank was undersized or underpowered at SMW ffs and has an elite chin

No 147 midget is cracking Eubanks chin

Mismatch
                  Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

I agree. I don't expect losing a couple of extra pounds will effect Eubank much whereas fighting someone naturally bigger and more experienced will probably be a problem for Benn.

Comment

Working...
                    X