Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk's Manager Says Deontay Wilder is Real Option For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk's Manager Says Deontay Wilder is Real Option For Next Fight

Egis Klimas, the manager of WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk, says Deontay Wilder is certainly a realistic option for his boxer's next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sergio vs Williams 2.0

Comment

I will believe when I see it. Wilder probably fights Ruiz after Helenius.

Comment

Uysk's manager says it again .....he will be ready early next year! And Fury's plan is to smoke Joshua and then fight Usyk ...early next year. If Usyk did fight Wilder then there's at least a 50/50 chance Wilder takes him out and Fury Usyk then wouldn't happen.

Comment

Alabama clown's owners want no part of Usyk, and Usyk's team knows that.

Comment

usyk is walking into a trap.

Wilder is not robotic bodybuilder. wilder is awkward and longer. he will detonate sooner or later.

that might be the end of usyk's legacy.

Comment

They said Usyk wouldn't be ready until next year and now Usyk is ready and they're already planning his next fight.

I find it a bit odd that Usyk was down to fight Fury early next year when Fury had been inactive for almost a year but now that Fury plans to have a "high quality" tune up Usyk and his team are suddenly making excuses.

Fury fighting in December has no effect on a unification bout in March or April.

Seems like they don't want to fight a healthy and ready Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                usyk is walking into a trap.

Wilder is not robotic bodybuilder. wilder is awkward and longer. he will detonate sooner or later.

that might be the end of usyk's legacy.

Very true, but he's also not anything approaching a boxer, either.

Be honest now: For all the talk of his unorthodox style and unpredictability, sat at home watching him on your sofa, you can see every shot of Wilder's coming, can't you?

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post
                  They said Usyk wouldn't be ready until next year and now Usyk is ready and they're already planning his next fight.

I find it a bit odd that Usyk was down to fight Fury early next year when Fury had been inactive for almost a year but now that Fury plans to have a "high quality" tune up Usyk and his team are suddenly making excuses.

Fury fighting in December has no effect on a unification bout in March or April.

Seems like they don't want to fight a healthy and ready Fury.
                  They are planning his next fight for the date he suggested he would fight Fury on. Usyk's next fight is not going to be in December.

So how come Fury, went silent when Usyk clearly stipulated? 'I would prefer a later fight date than December'.

Tyson Fury soon as Usyk did not agree to his demands of a December fight date, stopped the negotiations 'And switched his focus to Anthony Joshua'.

If he wanted to 1000% fight Uysk, he would of carried with negotiations.

I agree Tyson Fury next fight in December if he wins, has not effect on a unification bout. But it does have a effect on who that fight will be against, because as you can see Usyk is now doing his own thing 'He may win or lose before he fights Fury'.

Tyson Fury created this entire situation mate, he went silent on Usyk and did not want to move from his opportunistic December fight date.

Usyk is a more accomplished fighter than Fury, and has more Heavyweights belts. He has no obligation to put his career on hold for Fury. His next fight will be against ether Wilder or Joyce etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-03-2022, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Wilder will get embarrassed swinging his imaginary frying pans at Usyk. 120-108 Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X