No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Calls Out Nate Diaz to Crossover Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Calls Out Nate Diaz to Crossover Fight

Adrien Broner evidently wants to throw his hat into the combat sports crossover space. Shortly after MMA star Nate Diaz fought his last fight under the UFC--a fourth round submission of Tony Ferguson--and expressed his interest in getting into boxing, Broner, the embattled, multiple-division champion from Cincinnati, Ohio, called him out to a boxing match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Nate Diaz whoops Broner and gives him even more mental problems for being a racist mf to Mexicans , telling Tank Davis to “beat the burritos” out of Abner Mares

Comment

lol broner has officially entered the "side show" phase of his career.

frankly should have done this years ago.
      NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Exhibition fights are becoming a trend for boxers now. I don't know how much more they make, but they look less risky and not a lot of politics involved, especially when both fighters say yes to the fight.

Comment

Broner is so desperate, he wants to get paid like he is relevant. He is nothing but a loud mouthed clown.

Comment

Broner is done as far as boxing is concerned. I'm not even sure he has the name recognition to pull off a successful crossover fight. Nobody is following his career anymore.

Comment

I think Nate goes the BKFC route. It's the easiest path to a world title. If Nate beats Perry (which he will) than Broner vs. Diaz bare fists would be cool.

Comment

Broner is probably sick of the current situation in boxing. Cross-over fights only need the approval of both fighters and the network involved.

Comment

AB desperate for a big Payday that is all he not serious about turning his career around just want the $$$

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Broner is probably sick of the current situation in boxing. Cross-over fights only need the approval of both fighters and the network involved.
                    No bro, the sport is sick of clowns like Broner. He has no star power left. You know you are just getting nothing but talk when it comes to this loser.
                    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X