Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas Believes He's 2-3 Wins Away From Another World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas Believes He's 2-3 Wins Away From Another World Title Shot

Viewed as a sizable underdog heading into his welterweight showdown against WBO belt holder, Terence Crawford, in December of 2019, Egidijus Kavaliauskas believed that the stars were finally aligning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude ain’t top 5 why is talking about titles lol

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      Tell you what , he might not be top five but he gives it 110% every time and makes for some pretty decent entertainment imo
      Fun to watch and good step up for any young up and comer

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
        Maybe not top 5 but not a stretch to say top 10. But what threw me was that he's fighting Saturday here at Dignity wtf? What card is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Maybe not top 5 but not a stretch to say top 10. But what threw me was that he's fighting Saturday here at Dignity wtf? What card is that?
          Two or Three more wins should be enough to get him another title shot, but those wins have to come against quality opponent's.
          That said if Fox can keep him at the end of that long jab, Kavaliauskas can forget that title shot talk altogether, at least for now anyway.

Comment

he is one win away from title shot if that win is against ennis haha. i know that's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Fundora-Ocampo undercard, co-main I think

Comment

2 to 3 fights for another shot at the title is a long way to go. It's like an eternity in this sport's current situation where most fighters fight once a year.

Comment

He shouldn't look over his opponent, if he wins in impressive fashion, he should challenge Cody Crowley at PBC.

Mykal Fox might have the range advantage, but he is in a losing streak against lesser opposition than Kavaliauskas's and has 5 KOs out of 22 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Fundora-Ocampo undercard, co-main I think
                    Nice,wasn't on my radar. Tickets should be fairly cheap and weather will be nice,might just have to check it out

Comment

Working...
                    X