Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: I Can't Not Underestimate Benn; Hasn't Been In With Any Dangerous Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank: I Can't Not Underestimate Benn; Hasn't Been In With Any Dangerous Fighters

Chris Eubank Jr. was brutally honest. The brash British middleweight admitted that he is underestimating Conor Benn. From Eubank's perspective, it is almost impossible for him to look at Benn the way he would view an experienced, championship-caliber middleweight in advance of a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One's never fought anyone and one's never beat anyone and they are two weight classes apart and on PPV for £30 inc. subsciption , what a rip off.... for two under achievers .
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

benn is a special talent, this will be his coming out party although the usual haters who picked him to lose will be on here crying about eubanks weight or some BULL****

Comment

In fairness the ppv is very good value in the UK. Can't wait for this fight. Another great night of boxing with a very good card. It truly is a great time to be a boxing fan in the UK and Ireland. Unfortunately the US does seem to have the same old problems. The top fighters been protected. I think Conor will KO/TKO eubank.

Comment

Be scared of the unknown. Throughout history favourites lose. The favourite doesn't even need to underate opponent but still lose. I'm sure nelo didn't underate bivol but still lost
          Benns not been given opportunity to show how good he can be. But eubank should win, unless Benn is very good. Eubank only loses to very good fighters ie bjs, groves etc
          Last edited by hugh grant; 10-02-2022, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Benn is naturally much smaller. I genuinely believe Eubank Jr doesn't respect him as an opponent. Sees this as an easy payday.
            TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
              Benn is naturally much smaller. I genuinely believe Eubank Jr doesn't respect him as an opponent. Sees this as an easy payday.
              I truly believe eubank respects Benn. But if he can make Benn doubt himself, eubank has won half the battle. And if eubank can convince himself Benn isn't dangerous then thats 75%of battle won.
              Its all in the mind

Comment

This is a nice fight do to the oddity. Benn has the easier time with the weight, but Eubank is the bigger man. UK or Mexico, TV shrunk the world. I'll watch because I can. I got no horse in this race, I'll root for the underdog. What are the bookies saying?

Comment

Yeah, a meaningless cherry-pick we can all agree. Although Eubank hasn't many dangerous opponents of his own, Groves was bigger and could punch, but he was past-prime and managed to school Eubank with one arm which was embarrassing really.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                    Sadly this **** will sell on the back of their fathers name and when it turns out to have no substance and just an average fight the buyers will feel mugged , well more fool them for paying for it .

Comment

Working...
                    X