Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Would Welcome An Anthony Joshua Showdown: "He Gets Bashed Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Would Welcome An Anthony Joshua Showdown: "He Gets Bashed Up"

After becoming the first man to stop Joseph Parker in his tracks, Joe Joyce believes that he should be viewed as an elite-level fighter. In addition to his now elevated standing, Joyce, courtesy of his victory over Parker this past weekend, is now perched in the number one position in the WBO sanctioning body.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Forget it Joe. Joshua is in rebuilding process and he won`t take any hard fights anytime soon.

Comment

joe shatters the glass cannon
      thack thack Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

I like Joyce but I would like to see him fight fury before the knockout artists

Comment

I'd favour Joyce too, but not so sure he walks through Joshua.

Joyce is still ponderous and slow, but not as slow as he looks. He has a strong jab and a strong chin. Joshua has more power than Parker though.

It would be a good fight, not one-sided like in the amateurs where AJ stopped Joyce a long time ago.

Comment

Just what Joshua needs....another fighter calling him out that he will never fight. Hey Joyce...just send the contract over. You'll hear back from them when you're about 52.
            ​​

Comment

I see nothing but a Kanye doing his silly leg's dance again if this was to happen.

Comment

I rank Josh higher but I think I rate Joyce more. I think Josh panics a bit when he's up against sturdy chins. I think Joyce could win and might slightly favour joyce
                Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

Pick em fight for me. Joshua has shown he can gas in fights. We also know he can be hurt.

On the other hand Joyce gets hit flush a lot. Joshua has faster hands and is powerful. Dubois was doing well against Joyce and who knows how that fight would have gone if he moved his head a bit and could avoid that jab.

if I had to pick a winner I'd pick Joshua. The quicker, more skilled boxer imo.

As others have said, this won't happen any time soon. Doesn't make sense for Joshua to face Joyce at the moment.
                  Last edited by Apollo7; 10-02-2022, 07:47 AM.
                  Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
                    Pick em fight for me. Joshua has shown he can gas in fights. We also know he can be hurt.

On the other hand Joyce gets hit flush a lot. Joshua has faster hands and is powerful. Dubois was doing well against Joyce and who knows how that fight would have gone if he moved his head a bit and could avoid that jab.

if I had to pick a winner I'd pick Joshua. The quicker, more skilled boxer imo.

As others have said, this won't happen any time soon. Doesn't make sense for Joshua to face Joyce at the moment.
                    Joshua's head movement is on the level of a Dubois and he gases when he's not under the cosh so, I'd imagine Joyce would fold him like a deck chair.
                    thack thack likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X