Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Feels Warrington is Dirty Fighter, Aims To Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Feels Warrington is Dirty Fighter, Aims To Knock Him Out

Luis Alberto Lopez has vowed to be really careful in the upcoming mandatory fight with IBF featherweight champion Josh Warrington - due to the beltholder's fighting style.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy has a good handle on what he's getting into. The damage Warrington's head causes happens too often for it to be accidental.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      This guy has a good handle on what he's getting into. The damage Warrington's head causes happens too often for it to be accidental.
      It's like he grew up watching Evander....

Comment

Luis has an ugly style but he won me over with his Vances and Flores wins. Will he win a major title? Doubtful but damn is he fun to watch, wish boxing had more guys like him.

Comment

Warrington is dirty, I agree but i got an odd feeling he retains his title.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Luis has an ugly style but he won me over with his Vances and Flores wins. Will he win a major title? Doubtful but damn is he fun to watch, wish boxing had more guys like him.
            100% very ugly but also very strangely effective...its like kung fu drunk master something like that very awkward style but keeps spoiling the favorites which I love it !

Comment

Working...
            X