Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father Would Like Son To Face Tyson Fury On Cinco De Mayo Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father Would Like Son To Face Tyson Fury On Cinco De Mayo Weekend

Andres Ruiz, father and manager of former unified champion Andy Ruiz, will not be available to fight WBC world champion Tyson Fury on December 3rd.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Fury vs Andy if there isn't a unification?

Comment

Ruiz looked very average in his last couple of fights. His only way of securing a fight on Cinco de Mayo is to avoid getting in the ring against a quality opponent until then.......and by hoping Fury becomes desperate for an opponent - which I don't think will happen.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I was gonna say hes being optimistic as ****, but then again, hes no worse than Charr, Wallin, Schwarz etc.

Comment

Looks like it's duck season yet again.
          Fury only wants to stay busy but promoter's managers & tv won't let him.
          I can't believe Aj & his team want to promote the fight, who o they think they are? QUAAAACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
            Looks like it's duck season yet again.
            Fury only wants to stay busy but promoter's managers & tv won't let him.
            I can't believe Aj & his team want to promote the fight, who o they think they are? QUAAAACK!
            Id imagine the whole split platform deal is the reason why Hearn wanted to promote the fight so he could help drive the Dazn buys, cant see that have being a issue if it was just BT broadcasting. Will be interesting to see what ratio the buys end up between the two broadcasters.

Comment

That would be a great idea for Cinco de Mayo, but I doubt Fury does that. Frank Sanchez would love it!

Comment

That would be a big fight, but Andy would be demolished at this point. Better to go after Usyk and if he somehow wins that fight, then unify with Fury. Andy seems to be training harder but not hard enough for Fury.

Comment

This is a pointless fight, Ruiz has nothing to offer. Fury beats him like a dog, 12 - 0 decision, or late KO.

Bring on Usyk, Joyce or even Sanchez for Fury, to make the things interesting.

Comment

If Canelo is out for Cinco De Mayo then Wilder vs Ruiz takes that date if Wilder brats Helenius

Comment

Working...
                    X