Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benn's Trainer Does Not Expect Weigh-In Drama With Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benn's Trainer Does Not Expect Weigh-In Drama With Eubank Jr.

Tony Sims, the head trainer for welterweight contender Conor Benn, is expecting Chris Eubank Jr. to make weight for their upcoming catch-weight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's still young. He'll make that 157-158lbs.

the question is... will he win the fight? It will be a long twelve rounds for him thats for sure. Conor Benn by decision.

Comment

Only last week a fighter died and this idiot at 33 is being allowed to come in at a weight he says he's never made before all because the greedy fighters and promoters want this 'event' as a hit and run attraction put out for the suckers on the a 'SUBSCRIPTION' service on PPV! at around £30 inc. subscription!! If Benn wins Jr will say has he's said he's only going to be 60% capable , If Benn loses they are going to say he was too little and inexperienced. Like Joe Gallagher rightly says in terms of realism and old school perspective you would never get some one stupid enough to put Kirkland Laing in there with Alan Minter., the re's divisions for a reason ....fairness and safety .This fight is a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        This fight is a farce.
        And, as such, it might very well end in a well-choreographed draw. Which is what I'm putting my money on.

Comment

Eubank is just being a troll eating burgers, KFC, saying he'll be 60%, saying he doesn't have a nutritionist.

All BS.

One Chicken leg will have no impact, especially with the amount of training he does. Neither will a few bites of a burger.

Also don't believe he doesn't have a nutritionist. Although having said that he said he had no trainer for the Groves fight and he certainly looked like that.

Anyway, Chris won't have a problem making weight, he's trolling and actually it's working well if he wants attention like most trolls.

Comment

For me, the danger in this is not in the weight but in the rehydration clause.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

I like how Eubank Sr's quite sensible concerns over the safetly of boiling down to a catchweight are dismissed out of hand as just part of him being eccentric or something.

Comment

Working...
              X