Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera To Face Jerry Perez on Wilder-Helenius Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera To Face Jerry Perez on Wilder-Helenius Undercard

Michel Rivera has spent most of the year pushing for a title shot or a major fight. For now, the unbeaten lightweight contender will settle for a stay-busy affair. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Rivera will return to the ring on October 15 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't recognize Jerry Perez but after I looked him I remembered him from his fight with Frank Martin. Not terrible but not exactly a scintillating fight to put on the undercard.

Comment

Who does that leave as possible dance partners for Tank then.... Russell Jr? Abner?

Comment

Perez isn't ranked in the top 15 by the WBA or any of the other major sanctioning bodies.

Just another random, pointless fight by PBC. No rhyme or reason other than it being a PBC in-house fight.

Comment

Rivera is always fun to watch. Young guns like him need to stay active, nice addition for this card

Comment

He should be fighting Frank Martin, not the guy Martin iced quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              He should be fighting Frank Martin, not the guy Martin iced quickly!
              Exactly! Just like Fury should be fighting Usyk, and not the guy that was beaten by Usyk twice! Boxing is crazy! I hope Martin fights Colbert! That should be tasty!

Comment

Working...
              X