Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Really Believe I Have What It Takes To Beat Everyone In 118-Pound Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Really Believe I Have What It Takes To Beat Everyone In 118-Pound Division

Jason Moloney is confident that the third time will be a charm. The goal of becoming a first-time bantamweight titlist is well within reach for the still relevant contender, who is a win away from reentering the title mix. Moloney will next face Thailand's Nawaphon Kaikanha (56-1-1, 46KOs; b/k/a Nawaphon Sor Rungvisai) in a WBC title eliminator set for October 15 at Rod Laver Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-10-2022, 05:45 PM.

Musta forgot Inoue is the division.

Comment

Every fighter can have a dream, till Inoue's right had wakes them up from that dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695
        Maybe the Paul butlers of the world but he'd get stopped like his brother did against inoue. **** I'd even favour bam Rodriguez to beat him at 118
        Jason is the Moloney brother that got stopped by Inoue already. He must be talking about once Inoue moves up lol

Comment

Inoue gave him brain damage

Comment

People who use the word 'really' in a press release don't have confidence in what they're saying.

Comment

Got to respect the lad. Was he knocked spark out cold? Yes. Does he think he is better than the lad that bodybagged him? He sure does.

Comment

I'm feel, I'm really feel

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Inoue gave him brain damage
                  Sure seems that way

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
                    Got to respect the lad. Was he knocked spark out cold? Yes. Does he think he is better than the lad that bodybagged him? He sure does.
                    I don't think he does. Surely he means after Inoue moves up? If not then he's really trying to convince himself or he's delusional!

Comment

Working...
                    X