Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I've Always Believed I'm The Best Light Heavyweight And Bivol Is Second Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zurdo Ramirez: I've Always Believed I'm The Best Light Heavyweight And Bivol Is Second Best

Gilberto Ramirez is wise enough to know that a win over Dmitry Bivol is not a foregone conclusion. That said, 'Zurdo' views their upcoming clash as a long overdue coronation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beterbiev beats both of them
    Funny how Zurdo never mentions King Artur’s name
    Coincidence ?
    landotter landotter _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

so he wants to win this and break all records after it, ok, that means hes definitely losing this one

Comment

he is weird thinking he is better than beterbiev that's where he will discover the sad reality because beterbiev is not just a puncher but he is also a very good technical boxer underestimated by big boxing fans even after winning 3 belt I believe that beterbiev would beat them both the same evening...! beterbiev is a man apart there are not many by generation..!

Comment

Obviously boxers have to have extreme levels of confidence about their own abilities to succeed in this sport. But there’s also a line between confidence and delusion. Zurdo is reaching Amir Khan levels of delusion by not just stating that he considers himself the best at 175, but also believing he will reach legendary status.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Zurdo is gonna be a money maker

Comment

Beterbiev not in his list

Comment

My man has fought 34 equivalents to the guy who slices deli meat and he’s talking about the best. The other 10 opponents combined might add up to a decent opponent.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev is the best 175 fighter imo. Followed by Bivol.

Beterbiev vs Bivol/Zurdo winner should be next.

Comment

I don't know if he's great, but Gilberto seems to have tough leather skin, like those guys who never get cut.

Or should I say, seems like they can never get cut, but even Chavez got busted up a bit in the twilight of his career.

Bivol and Zurdo are to be commended for taking any challenge, and this looks like potentially the best light heavyweight fight of 2022.

Comment

Working...
                    X