Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Siding With Charlo In Possible Golovkin Showdown: "I Would Think Charlo Wins That Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Siding With Charlo In Possible Golovkin Showdown: "I Would Think Charlo Wins That Fight"

Jermall Charlo has poked, prodded, and done everything else in between, in an attempt to lure Gennadiy Golovkin into the ring. But, no matter how loud Charlo continues to scream and shout in the unified middleweight champion's direction, Golovkin has shown little to no interest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum should try to get GGG to do a farewell fight vs. Alimkhanuly! They could do that in Kazahkstan!
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Yes, if Charlo sticks and moves and boxes from the outside, he should beat GGG.

But then again, he might get caught and tko'd like Murata, as I don't think Charlo has a granite chin like Canelo.

Comment

Why is Charlo digging up graves in Canelo cemetery?
        Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

why Charlo would fight an old golovkin he want glory but he can win it by fighting a better fighter than golovkin Kazakhstan in Janibek Alimkhanuly a fresher younger left handed golovkin but he would easily beat charlo...!guys looking for big guys payday or that big shark

Comment

well if eubank jr is desperately calling out ggg, u know what that means

Comment

Not a chance. If Montiel can buzz Charlo imagine what GGG would do to him. Saying that though I actually think Golovkin KOs him with a left hook to the body - first a jab, then a throwaway right hand to bring the guard up then BANG a vicious left to the body which folds Charlo in half!

Comment

If GGG has anything left in em at 40, he beats Charlo. Let's see. Charlo going after an old dog, but he does have belts.

Comment

I think it's an interesting fight at this stage. I didn't like what I saw from either fighter in their last respective performances. GGG looked hesitant to me, a much different fighter than the first two meetings (which is no surprise considering his age). Meanwhile Charlo looked fragile and lethargic in his fight with Montiel.

Comment

Golovkin going back down to 160 is a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X