Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zepeda-Prograis Vacant WBC Title Fight Eyed For November 26 in Southern California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zepeda-Prograis Vacant WBC Title Fight Eyed For November 26 in Southern California

Jose Zepeda and Regis Prograis will move forward with their vacant WBC junior welterweight title fight. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that MarvNation Promotions has set aside a date of November 26 for the title fight claimed by the Southern California-based outfit during a recent purse bid hearing. An exact venue was not established as
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Who was the second highest (purse) bidder, I have a feeling this will fall through.

Comment

Great fight between two underrated elite guys. I call Zepeda with a stoppage win.

Comment

Good fight and some big network will pick this up. I hope it keeps on course and it does happen.

They are in a better position than Andrade.
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
            Who was the second highest (purse) bidder, I have a feeling this will fall through.
            TGB promotion
            Body the jab Body the jab likes this.

Comment

Nice,perfect venue for that fight! Might as well attend live than pay for the ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Good fight and some big network will pick this up. I hope it keeps on course and it does happen.

They are in a better position than Andrade.
                Nope. No big network picking this up. If TGB won the bid it would have been on Showtime. You better believe Showtime and Espn will let this fight rot to let all future bidders know that you will lose millions of dollars if you keep fuqing with the BIDDNESS of boxing. I can't believe a WBC jr WW title fight won't be seen by the public. This has to stop! We have to get Dazn. Thrilla, fite.tv and all these other 2 bit playas out of the American boxing market. M.B.G.A.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Nope. No big network picking this up. If TGB won the bid it would have been on Showtime. You better believe Showtime and Espn will let this fight rot to let all future bidders know that you will lose millions of dollars if you keep fuqing with the BIDDNESS of boxing. I can't believe a WBC jr WW title fight won't be seen by the public. This has to stop! We have to get Dazn. Thrilla, fite.tv and all these other 2 bit playas out of the American boxing market. M.B.G.A.
                  Part of the reason is because Prograis is a Probellum fighter and all of the promoters/networks are staying away from Probellum unless it's absolutely necessary

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

All I can do is hope because I would really like to see this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X