Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. on Eubank-Benn: 'Eubank Wins The Fight With No Problem'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. on Eubank-Benn: 'Eubank Wins The Fight With No Problem'

Roy Jones Jr. did not take it personally when he found out that Chris Eubank Jr. would not be enlisting the Hall of Fame boxer as a trainer for his upcoming fight against Conor Benn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I couldn't even tell you which one is which.

Comment

Roy didn't say ****ttttt, why even interview his ass.

Comment

Benn wins...not ever fighting below 160 and at 33 is simply bad. Benn by stoppage in the 9th

Comment

Well, Eubank Jr 's dad is not in training camp at all, and not sure he'll be at the fight either.

I think Benn has a good chance of victory, throws a lot of punches and hits hard. Eubank Jr does a fair amount of posing and although he's a decent contender, he just hasn't made the step up to the highest level.

Comment

Benn is at least two divisions in natural weight smaller , he is inexperienced and has never been tested.Jr has never beaten a good live one .As Jones said this fight wouldn't even be considered if it wasn't for their dad's who were light years better than this pair.

Comment

The fight is being built on some nostalgia trip between their fathers, rather than demand from fans. Been seems to be the slightly better of the two, but Eubank has been in with bigger opposition and is more of a natural SMW. A win for Benn will raise his stock.

Comment

Eubank could probably have an easy night if he actually spent more time fighting than posturing

Comment

If I was betting man id say euban k wins, but I'm not confident. Lots o f uncertainties. Not sure if Benn chin is good enough. Not sure if eubanks chin will be any good in weakened weight. Not sure if eubanks will have energy?
                  But if I was to stick my neck out it is a euban k win. But I'm sure at some point during fight eubanks will be surprised how hard Benn hits
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 09-30-2022, 06:06 PM.

Comment

So near the end of the article we learn that Eubanks dad is officially training him but is not actually there. That doesn't sound good. Eubank should just do the camp with Roy for the training unless he is being stingy. Even if he thinks he can easily handle Benn, he could use the camp to work on stuff with Roy then let his dad show up in the corner for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X