Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga Views Jaime Munguia As A Possible Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga Views Jaime Munguia As A Possible Opponent

In rather quick fashion, Edgar Berlanga's star rose rapidly. With the Puerto Rican native scoring violent first-round knockout victories in his first 16 pro fights, he boastfully stood on the top ropes before declaring himself a monster. In doing so, Berlanga's name has been mentioned as a possible opponent for fellow young star, David Benavidez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another cherry pick for Bumguia.

Comment

Munguia should be licking his chops reading this. I just don't know if it's even a big enough fight to make.

Comment

Edgar views the fight as a possibility, too bad Arum doesn’t lol. No way Bob feeds his Berlanga to Munguia.
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

So you could see a fight with Munguia, even though he's at 160, and fights on DAZN, but you can't see a fight with Benavidez, who fights at 168 (your weight class) and on PBC? C'mon fam...MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            Edgar views the fight as a possibility, too bad Arum doesn’t lol. No way Bob feeds his Berlanga to Munguia.
            Arum isn't stupid. He knows he needs to cash out with beranga sooner rather than later. Unless he can get him a canelo fight mungia is probably the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              I mean Berlanga and his team just offered a fight to John Ryder who is less reward then Munguia. Probably just as much risk or more too

Comment

Edgar ain’t ****ttttttttt! Really
                TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

I like the fight, stylistically it would be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    So you could see a fight with Munguia, even though he's at 160, and fights on DAZN, but you can't see a fight with Benavidez, who fights at 168 (your weight class) and on PBC? C'mon fam...MAN UP!
                    Munguia has had weight issues recently and came in at 165lb last time out against Jimmy Kelly. And unless Berlanga becomes a free agent and goes to the PBC ​​​PBC, I think Munguia Berlanga is a little more realistic.

Comment

Working...
                    X